This was so yummy…used some cubed Magic Pork and used sticky rice instead of the noodles because I thought we had some but was out…so used what we had…definitely a keeper…ENjoY!!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.2 ounce) package fresh-cooked Thai rice stir-fry noodles or 8 ounces rice stir-fry noodles, prepared
- In medium bowl, combine sliced chicken, sesame oil and cornstarch. In small bowl, combine beaten eggs, Onion Onion™ Seasoning and Seasoned Salt. In another small bowl, combine chicken broth and Tangy Thai Sauce.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add eggs. Using a rubber spatula, scramble eggs, breaking them up as they cook; remove to a plate. Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry until cooked through and lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes. Remove to plate with eggs.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to skillet. When hot, add in Tangy Thai mixture and cooked noodles. Bring to a boil. Boil, stirring frequently, until sauce reduces by half and is glossy looking. Stir in chicken and eggs. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve garnished with peanuts, chopped cilantro and fresh-squeezed lime juice.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1 in 3 separate quart freezer bags instead of bowls. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
order at: www.SimplyKimberS.com