Italian White Bean Soup Mix Preparation Recipe
A rustic, savory taste of Tuscany with ripe tomatoes and bell peppers – ready in 20 minutes and I love one pan cooking!
- 4 cups water
- 8 oz. ground Italian sausage, browned and drained
- Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a low boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15-20 minutes or until beans are tender. Makes about 5 servings.
More ways to mix it up!
– Serve with our Perfect Parmesan Biscuits.
– Use chicken or sliced kielbasa instead of Italian sausage.
– Stir in sliced black olives
– Add 2 cups fresh spinach during last 10 minutes of cooking.
Groceries for French Onion Soup:
- 7 small onions, thinly sliced (about 7 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1½ lbs. beef stew meat
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 3 (10.5 oz.) cans condensed beef broth
- 1 cup apple juice
- 8-10 slices French bread, about ½-inch thick
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
So no French Onion Soup for my hubby so found a replacement…here are those groceries for Rustic Chicken Soup:
1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed