We had leftover hoagie rolls so I used those and made individual pizzas…And I combined the seasoning, tomatoes and neat…
Mama Mia French Bread Pizza Recipe
- Ready in: 40 minutes
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Chill/Cook time: 20 minutes
- By: Tastefully Simple
- Servings: 6-8
These are great for a quick supper and kids will love them.
- 1 lb. lean ground beefEdit
- 2 (12-inch) French bread loaves
- 12 slices American cheese, cut in half
- 4.5 oz. jar sliced mushrooms
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. can sliced jalapenos (optional)
- 14.5 oz. can petite tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Serve it tonight: Preheat oven to 350°. Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain. Slice each bread loaf in half, lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with sliced cheese, then beef, mushrooms, onions and jalapenos, if desired. Combine next 2 ingredients; spoon over bread and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 6-8 servings.
Serve it later: Assemble as directed above; wrap each loaf in foil and freeze. Unwrap and thaw completely. Bake as directed above.
Suggested sides: spinach salad and dressing
Our next groceries…
¾ cup Vidalia® Onion Dressing (order at http://www.SimplyKimberS.com)
1 packet Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix (order at http://www.SimplyKimberS.com)